The warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the jewellery after the terms of the warranty.
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the jewellery, caused by unauthorised persons or its representatives.
- Damage to jewellery after opened and used by a third party will void your warranty.
- Postage, insurance and other non-repair expenses are excluded from warranty.
- If your product is damaged in transport, whether the damage is visible or hidden, it must be reported immediately to the carrier within 48 hours. It is therefore important that you carefully examine your package when it arrives. Transport damage must also be reported to Effra London, within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Defective products returned to Effra London will be treated as if they were in perfect working order when shipped as all our products are inspected when they are packaged. In the case of faults or defects in the product supplied, the purchaser shall not be entitled to reject the product unless such faults or defects are reported within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- The trademark is registered in many countries of the world. Any unauthorised use of this trademark constitutes trademark infringement, and action will be taken against any infringer.
- All products on this site are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase under the following conditions.
Please note: If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team.