CARE & SIZING INSTRUCTIONS
EFFRA JEWELLERY CARE
In order to keep EFFRA jewellery in pristine condition, special care is required.
- Avoid direct contact with chemical products such as soap, shampoo, make-up, perfume, hairspray and other products that may dull the finish which can cause discoloration.
- Remove your jewellery when cleaning and avoid wearing your jewelry when in a sauna/steam rooms, jacuzzi, or swimming pool.
- Keep your jewellery away from all sources of extreme heat such as radiators, or windows. 925 sterling silver is a relatively soft metal.
- To avoid scratching and rubbing, please store each item individually in a jewellery box.
- EFFRA Jewellery is easily exposed to collisions with other surfaces which creates dents and small surface wounds. Please note that scratches and small surface wounds are not considered a defect, but just a sign of normal wear and tear.
- No matter how much you love your piece, we don't recommend you to sleep with it.
- To clean gold vermeil jewellery, buff very gently with a soft, dry cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth.
- EFFRA 925 Silver and Gold Vermeil Silver might tarnish (oxidize) over time, however, this can be cared for quite easily. To avoid as much as possible, gently wipe your jewelry clean gently with a soft cloth to remove any dirt and oils. Be very careful of chlorine with all EFFRA jewellery. At high temperatures, chlorine can potentially cause permanent damage or discoloration of your silver jewellery. Tarnish is also accelerated with oily salted finger and in a humid environment.
- Do not bend, or pull the chains, bracelets and rings.
We recommend an annual service for all EFFRA pieces. Please contact your local goldsmith who can professionally clean the jewelry, check clasps etc. Our EFFRA support team is available to answer any questions you may have at email@example.com.
To get the most accurate sizing we strongly advise to go your local jeweller to have your ring size measured in UK or US size. You can also try our ringsizer chart. Please note that the ringsizer chart is only meant to be a guide and to achieve the greatest accuracy, we strongly suggest to go to your local jeweller to have your finger sized. We can not be held responsible to determine your ring size. Everyone likes wearing rings differently and size preference depends on multiple factors such as fit, shape of hand etc. so it is best to get measured by jewellery professional.
All the best of luck with your EFFRA piece.