TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access To This Site
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
The term Effra or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The company name is Effra Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website and the purchaser, customer and consumer of our product. The product refers to any item for sale on www.effralondon.com.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECT
If your product is damaged in transport, whether the damage is visible or hidden it must be reported immediately to the carrier within 48 hours. It is therefore important that you carefully examine your package when it arrives. Transport damage must also be reported to Effra, within 48 hours of receiving the product. Defective products returned to Effra will be treated as if they were in perfect working order when shipped as all our products are inspected when they are packaged. In the case of faults or defects in the product supplied, the purchaser shall not be entitled to reject the product unless such faults or defects are reported within 48 hours of receiving the product.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
COMPLAINTS TERMS AND WITHDRAWAL
It is important that the customer checks their goods when the shipment is received in order to verify that the products are not damaged and correct. If you receive your item and see that you have been sent the incorrect item or it is damaged, please contact us within 48 hours. Any complaints should be made to our customer service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply the order number and the reason for complaint and we will get back to you promptly with instructions on how to return the item. It is important that the returning product is packaged in such a way that it cannot be damaged in transit. The customer is entitled to a refund of the shipping cost if the product suffers a manufacturer fault, which will be decided by Effra on receipt of the returned product. Effra has the right to replace defective goods with goods of the same model. If the item has been discontinued, the customer will receive a full refund.
The purchaser has the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days of original purchase date. This right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as it was received. Purchasers using their right to return an order they should complete the returns & exchanges section of the website. The order number and customer’s email address that was used to order will be required. Return shipping costs are paid by the consumer.
PLACING AN ORDER?
Orders made in another person's name without their consent, or any other financial damage suffered to that person or Effra will be reported to the police. Effra has the right to cancel any order at any time. All attempts at fraud will be reported to the police and Effra reserves the right to cancel the purchase if any suspicion has arisen. United States law shall govern any dispute and any issues under these terms.
Please Note: Due to the high value of our products we require all deliveries to be signed for upon receipt and we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
- All orders from within are usually fulfilled within 2-7 business.
- International orders may experience longer wait times.
- Payments are usually processed within 1-2 business days once payment is confirmed.
- During promotional periods and/or holidays our delivery dates may be extended in delivery days.
- Please note that all delivery times are our estimated delivery times and deliveries are subject to experiencing longer wait times due to post delays and/or an increased demand for our piece's
- Depending on where we are shipping your package, we may contact you notifying you that it will need to be signed for upon receipt. If no one is available to accept and sign for the parcel at the delivery address the courier will leave a card to advise of an attempted delivery.
- To ensure the secure delivery of your order, Effra does not ship orders to the post office boxes. Effra does not accept post office box addresses for your billing needs.
MADE TO ORDER & PRE-ORDER ITEMS
- All made to order items may be subject to longer wait times.
- All made to order pieces usually take 10-15 business days but may be subject to longer wait times.
- There are no returns for Made to Order Pieces
- During promotional periods and/or holidays, our delivery dates may be extended in delivery days.
- Currently, we are only able to accept online orders to shipping addresses within the countries listed below:
- • United States, China • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Norway • Croatia • Denmark • Japan • Poland • Portugal • Finland • Slovak Republic • Hungary • Slovenia • The Netherlands • Ireland • Israel • Switzerland • Sweden • Latvia • Austria • Lithuania • United Kingdom
It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to their local tax regulations. Orders placed from countries outside the US may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once the package reaches you. Effra ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders to countries outside the US and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Once we have received your order we will send a confirmation to your email address. Save this email in order to facilitate any contact with customer service. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as a guarantee of proof of purchase.
You can choose to pay with credit or debit cards using Paypal. For payment gateway specific terms and conditions please see www.paypal.com and www.shopify.com and look at shopify stripe. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties. There is no extra charge for card payments. When paying by credit/debit card starting conditions apply as soon as the card transaction is approved.
The price of the Goods will be set out in our price list in force at the time we confirm your Order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Orders that we have confirmed with you. This includes foreign exchange rates, which are fixed by us and may be subject to change without notice.
It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to their local tax regulations.
Orders to countries outside the US may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once the package reaches you. Effra ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders to countries outside the US and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Orders made in another person's name without their consent, or any other financial damage suffered to that person or Effra will be reported to the police. Effra holds the right to change prices, correct incorrect prices on all orders as well as final sales. Effra has the right to cancel any order at any time.
All attempts at fraud will be reported to the police and Effra reserves the right to cancel the purchase if any suspicion has arisen. United States law shall govern any dispute and any issues under these terms.
When shopping with Effra we will save some of your information to help fulfil your order. Effra treats all personal information as confidential and nothing is passed on to third parties. You have the right to request access to your data and if there is anything incorrect you can get it changed or removed.
Effra has the right to adjust prices, include additional costs and change product information such as product pictures and offers without notice. The product images and information texts available reflect the product as far as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may appear on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the product. The pictures may differ depending on the colour settings on your computer. All pictures should be seen as illustrations only, and do not guarantee the correct appearance and characteristics.
Effra™ responsibility for errors in delivery is limited to these conditions of sale. Effra Ltd. bears no direct or indirect responsibility for example, but not limited to, incompatibility, delivery delays, downtime, data loss, additional work or other economic harm.
Effra shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the contract prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances beyond our control. As the release factor should be considered include government intervention, new / amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labour disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects activities.
We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
COMPLAINTS TERMS & WITHDRAWALS
It is important that the customer checks their goods when the shipment is received in order to verify that the products are not damaged and correct. If you receive your item and see that you have been sent the incorrect item or it is damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your parcel. Any complaints should be made to our customer service team via email. Please supply the order number and the reason for complaint and we will get back to you promptly with instructions on how to return the item. It is important that the returning product is packaged in such a way that it cannot be damaged in transit and the chain does not become tangled. The customer is entitled to a refund of the shipping cost if the product suffers a manufacturer fault which will be decided by Effra on receipt of the returned product. Effra has the right to replace defective goods with goods of the same model. If the item has been discontinued, the customer will receive a full refund.
The purchaser has the right to return the purchase within 14 days given it is in resaleable condition. This right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as it was received and the security tag attached to the chain has not been damaged or removed. The order number and customer’s email address that was used to order will be required. Return shipping is paid by the consumer and it is recommended to return the item insured & signed for as we need to ensure receipt of the product to process your refund.
ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE & AVAILABILITY
Once you have made your choice and placed your order with Effra, you will receive an order confirmation email acknowledging the details of your order including your order reference number. This email is neither an acceptance of your order or a proof of purchase, just a confirmation that we have received the order.
Your contract to purchase the items is not complete until we send you an email notifying you that your order has been dispatched to you. The sale contract is concluded in the Unites States, New York and and the language of the contract is English. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or that the item ordered is out of stock or unavailable. We may also refuse to process, and therefore refuse to accept, a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
Once the piece is dispatches, the delivery contract is between you (the customer) and our designated courier service. The courier company insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. If the goods are lost or damaged when in transit or when returning the product the customer is liable. Cancellation after the order has been dispatched is not possible; in cases where the order has been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order. Cancellation is not valid until the customer has confirmed with Effra by email and this email has been acknowledged by Effra (email@example.com). Where stock may be unavailable Effra reserves the right to cancel any order, we will notify the customer of a replacement or any equivalent products where possible. If Effra receives a package that has not been collected from the post office or where the delivery has been rejected by the customer, we reserve the right to charge you for all costs that we incur from handling your order and shipment. An invoice will be sent to you and settlement of the invoice must be made within 10 days
We are happy to refund your online purchase within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
Exempt from any refund are Bespoke or, made to order items altered to a customer request.
If your piece is within the 14 days of original purchase period listed above, please follow the steps below.
- Please contact the EFFRA Support Team for all returns inquiries, stating your Order No. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your email is received and approved, we will send you a shipping address.
- When your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to let me know that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We are unable to accept any returns for product purchased from a third party.
- Online order past 14 days of receipt of original purchase date.
- Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. marks, scratched, broken or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
- All pieces that are made to order are non-refundable. We also do not exchange or resize made to order pieces.
- All gift cards are non-refundable
- Any and all items bought by third parties are non-refundable
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS (if applicable)
- Refunds can take 3-5 working days before they appear in your account, therefore we say to allow 10 working days for returns to be processed.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment to the value of the item printed on the receipt/order confirmation.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- For order cancellations, please contact customer service at email@example.com. All order cancellations must be done within 1 hour of placing the order. Any orders within the 1 hour window that have not yet been dispatched shall endeavor a cancellation and refund.
If your piece is within 14 day's of original purchase date, you can apply for a an exchange. All exchanges must go get approved by staff and go through inspection and approval process to make sure goods are in sellable condition.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When all international returns, please make sure to follow the above steps.
EFFRA Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs. We also do not accept any responsibility for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsibilities are those of the customer. Therefore we strongly recommend using a secure and tracked service to return the goods to EFFRA
If a customs declaration form is required, please make sure to correctly mark the goods as a Returned Item which will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that an item is incorrectly marked customs fee are incurred, this may be passed onto the customer and may cause delay the returns process.
If you are unsure about how to correctly fill in the customs form, please speak with the relevant customs or post department before returning the item.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content and materials on this website are owned by or licensed to Effra. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All graphics, images and content on the Effra website belong exclusively to Effra. The use of any Effra design, layout, content, photography, trademarks or service marks without Effra's express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use Effra’s trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit Effra In addition, you may not use any of Effra’s trademarks or service marks in meta tags, descriptions, image tags or alt tags without Effra London’s explicit prior consent.
RETENTION OF TITLE
All products remain Effra's property until full payment is received by Effra.
These Terms are governed by United States law. You and We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New York State courts. These conditions are applicable where the American or other applicable law does not provide conditions that are in conflict with them.
COMPETITIONS & DISCOUNTS
No purchase is necessary to enter any Effra competition. Each competition will have specific guidelines for geographical and age requirements. A clear start and end time will be indicated; these will be according to Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and entries outside these times will not be accepted.
Entrants may submit multiple entries but no entrant may win more than one prize. All competition entries are moderated & any offensive or crude comments will be & the entrant disqualified. The number of prizes available will be clearly stated within the competition guidelines.
Winner/s will be selected at random and notified by email or phone and will have one week from the competition end date to respond before another winner is chosen, and so on. The winners will receive their prize via post within 30 days of notification unless otherwise specified. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative. The prize is non-transferrable and no alternative will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Effra London reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
Effra Ltd. reserves the right to amend or change any competition terms & conditions at any time without notification.
The entrant should be aware that Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Vimeo are not administrators, endorsors nor associated with any Effra London competition in any way unless specified. Any complaints, comments or questions should be directed to Effra London and not Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Vimeo. Entrants must understand that they are providing information to Effra and not Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Vimeo.
Discount codes and offers will be available from time to time. Each discount may have specific guidelines for geographical and age requirements. A clear start and end time will be indicated; these will be according to Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and discounts outside these times will not be accepted. Any discounts or offers will not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and no cash alternative will be given. Only one offer per customer and if any purchases bought as part of a promotion are returned, the customer will receive a refund of the total value paid shown on their purchase receipt. Effra Ltd. reserves the right to amend or change any offer or discount at any time without notification.
You have certain rights under the law. In America these include: That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site; Certain remedies if a product is defective; and a right to cancel any order for a product within 14 days after the date of receipt of the product, and receive a full refund even if it is not defective. Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
The Terms & Conditions together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the United States law and the relevant courts of New York State will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org